Digital Marketing Executive Wanted for Immediate Employment
We’re a digital marketing and business development firm located in Accra, Ghana. We strive on delivering exceptional work for our customers. We have been running our operations for some time now and have been successful in both the local and international markets.
Currently Think Expand Limited is looking for bright and creative Digital Marketing Executive who loves to have a good experience selling premium digital marketing and web design solutions to businesses, companies and non-profit organizations across the length and breadth of Ghana…and across Africa.
The individual must be proactive in generating and closing his own sales leads. We love challenges here at Think Expand and we need a marketing person who can thrive under pressure, supporting our marketing campaigns and smash our sales targets.
- Calling and emailing SMEs and corporate businesses in the Accra or any part of Ghana to show the value of Think Expand’s Web design & digital marketing services, such as Business Blogging, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization etc.
- Researching, prospecting, marketing, cold-calling, presenting, and closing. We want people who have the ability to take full ownership of the sales/marketing cycle in their territory up to close.
- Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently asks for the business.
- Provide valuable feedback to management to improve on sales and marketing strategies
- Closely follow market trends
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas
- 1+ YEARS OF SALES EXPERIENCE WITH BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES, COLD CALLING, AND NEW ACCOUNT ACQUISITION
- Tracking record of success, with proven record to meet and exceed sales goals
- Results oriented individual who strategically pursues business with energy and drive.
- An extraordinary work ethic, with the ability to think quickly on your feet
- Ability to work in a competitive team environment
- The ability to make an impact on key decision makers
- Tech-savvy with solid computer skills
- Able to work with little to no supervision.
- A minimum of a WASSCE Certificate
- Must be 18 years or above
- Analytical and hard working
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Full Time/Part Time
- A great work environment – it’s never boring here!
- Collaboration – ideas and input are always welcome
- Competitive base salary – uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential
- Surprising Bonuses—we believe and love excellence and we reward you for achieving your targets, goals and objectives.