COVID-19 has hit had on many local businesses. Many businesses are forced to go online and connect with their audience. And as web design companies in Ghana, we understand that strategic move. Therefore, we’re not supposed to feed on this move and sell web design services at high prices, but to help local businesses to overcome the economic challenges and stay profitable. And that is why Think Expand Ltd is introducing our low-cost & cheap website design in Ghana.
Let’s face the facts, we’re in a digital era. If you don’t find a way to leverage the internet to scale and grow your business, you’ll be out of operation in the next 3 to five years. You might have a Facebook & Instagram Page, but your online office to run your business remains your self-hosted company website.
The best place to start is to look for a low-cost & cheap website design in Ghana to get your company/business online. Why do you have to get a professional, but cheap website design in Ghana for your business?
- A website gets your business found on Google.
- A website builds your professional profile online.
- A website adds credibility and builds trust in your business.
- A website helps to boost your online reputation and profile.
- A website provides information to your customers 24/7.
- A website markets, promotes and sells your goods and services 24/7.
- A website keeps running and provide customer support to people even when you’re closed.
- A website helps you to connect with an audience online and find new leads.
- A website enables people to read more about your business before contacting you.
- A website remains the most credible source of information for anyone looking for you.
- A website educates and provides insightful information to your target customers.
- A website helps you to generate leads and close them into sales.
- A website empowers your marketing and enables you to promote online.
- A website enables you to convert leads into sales and generate revenue.
- A website can help you sell and even collect funds online.
- A website enables you to attract and get customers across the globe.
- A website removes all geographical limitations of your business.
- A website gives your business access to billions of people online.
- A website widens and opens your market potential.
- A website serves as the library or online resource for all your information.
- A website serves as the central place for all your social media and other digital marketing.
When setting up a website for your business, you need to get it done well from scratch. That means finding and working with the best website designers in Ghana. If you work with unprofessional people, you risk building a crappy website that makes your business look unprofessional.
What kinds of business/companies/organizations need to set up a website for their operation? Basically, all. Here are just a couple few:
- Catering Services
- Car Rental firms
- Tourism companies
- Senior High Schools
- Churches and NGOs
- Marketing Firms
- Building Firms
- Painting Firms
- Engineering Firms
- Mining and Oil Firms
- Accounting Firms
- Law Firms
- Real Estate Firms
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Investment Firms
You want a low-cost and cheap website design in Ghana, but you want quality. That means you need to get the best and affordable web hosting services to ensure your website is always online. And this is what we strive to offer clients at Think Expand.
What information do you need to set up a website for your small business?
- A business logo.
- An about information of your business.
- Information about your services, products and offerings.
- Team information, if any.
- Contact and address information
- Images and pictures of your business
- Social media pages, if any.
- Any other essential information.
Looking for a cheap website design for your business? It starts at GHS 399.00
Kindly call/Whatsapp +233 548334499 to get started. You can take a look at our portfolio after working with several companies in over 11 countries and still counting.